"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. The information that can identify a specific individual, such as the description, etc., data related to facial features, fingerprints, voiceprints, and the individual information such as the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information).
How to collect personal information
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, email address and credit card number when you register for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and settlement information made between the user and the partner, etc., including our partner (including information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination, etc.). It may be collected from "partners."
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verifying your identity)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using and other services offered by us
- For maintenance and important notifications as needed
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or who are trying to use the service for unauthorized or improper purposes, and to refuse the use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage information about their registration
- To charge users for usage of paid services
- Purpose associated with the above purpose
Change purpose of use
- Our company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after change will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- A case where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person. When there is a risk that it will affect your
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and when the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is not provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used persons, In case of notifying the person in advance about the purpose of use and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or putting it in a state where the person can easily know it
Disclosure of personal information
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and we will notify you without delay if we decide not to disclose. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- Other violations of laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user can correct, add or delete the personal information to the company by the procedure specified by the company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). You can request).
- Our company shall correct the personal information without delay when receiving the request from the user and determining that it is necessary to comply with the request.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to make corrections.
Suspension of use of personal information
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information due to the reason that the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by an unauthorized means (hereinafter, "Suspension, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay if the service is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it is decided not to suspend the system.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it should be substituted for this which is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. This alternative will be taken if action is taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for the laws and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.